Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bottles (sketch)


Oil on 1/4" Gessoboard. Approx 7"x9" NFS

This is a sketch I did for a large commission I received from a wonderful lady in Oklahoma. When I say large, I mean it's the largest painting I have done to date at 36"x42". That justified me doing a sketch first. I will post the finished large one sometime in the near future. In the meantime, since painting is a little slow because of the new baby and getting into a new schedule, I will be posting a few auctions for work that has recently become available again. You may click here to view the first.

4 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Always amazing!!

Anonymous said...

brilliant!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on such a big commission. I love your work, you have a wonderful way of doing realism without making it look like and enlarged photo. Your Lola is one gorgeous baby. Enjoy every moment. Babies have a habit of growing older.
My best wishes to you and your lovely wife. Jeanne

Anne Way Bernard said...

Very inspiring, so much, so little color (but not really), so little space.....!